Someone Say Plantain Wine?………
Peel and slice 4–6 over ripe plantains
2. Add to 5 liters of water in a bowl with lid and leave to ferment for three days.
3. On the third day strain the liquid and ensure a clean separation of water and plantain particles and throw away the chaff.
4. nex tstep- boil a separate half-cup of water, add sugar to liquid to make a sugar syrup.
5. Add the newly created syrup to the strained plantain liquid in your jar.
6. Add 2-3 pounds of sugar to the entire mixture according to your taste and to create a unique flavor.